I’ve travelled to a fair few countries now, and I’ve written about some of them too! Here is a compilation of some of my travel writing…
I’m best known for writing about Rome.
- Rachel’s Rome Writings – my own blog all about Rome.
- Wandering Educators interview – an interview I did with educational travel site Wandering Educators about why I love Rome.
- Wandering Educators – Reflections on the Trevi Fountain - a piece I wrote for Wandering Educators on the history of Rome’s most famous fountain.
- BuyAssociation – Avoiding the Crowds in Rome – my advice on the quieter places of Rome.
- SkyScanner – Rome city guide – sadly not credited to me, as I wrote it on behalf of my old employer, Holiday Lettings. I wrote loads of other city guides too!
- Ooh.com – My Perfect Day in Rome – how I would spend an ideal day in Rome.
- BuyAssociation – Out and About in Auckland, New Zealand - I visited New Zealand in 2006 and really enjoyed the time I spent in its largest city, Auckland.
- BuyAssociation – 10 Days with a Japan Rail Pass - a country where they actually know how to operate an efficient train service and rail is the best way to see Japan!
- Enduring Wanderlust – 5 Great Reasons to Visit Japan – everybody should visit Japan!
- Oxford City Guide – a History of Cowley – an alternative history of Oxford.
- Oxford City Guide – 5 Picturesque Oxfordshire Pubs – some of my favourite local pubs.