This site is no longer updated, but I am very much still copywriting! I’ve got married and changed my name, so I now have a new professional website. Get up-to-date information and contact me over at Rachel Ingram, Copywriter.
Looking for a freelance copywriter? You’ve come to the right place!
As an Oxford University graduate, I’m used to producing the absolute highest standards of writing, and that’s exactly what I can do for your business. I can be relied on to bring you exceptionally high quality writing, perfectly tailored to your needs – whether it’s to increase your sales, to spread the good news about your business, to reach out to your target audience via blogging and social media, or to help your website rank well in search engines. I never miss a deadline, and I can guarantee that you’ll never need to proofread my work. Have a read of what clients have said about my work.
Quick facts about me
- I’m based in Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford-upon-Avon
- I have an MA degree from Oxford University, a Diploma in Copywriting, and three years’ SEO experience
- Businesses I’ve written copy for include Miele, MORE TH>N, Skyscanner, Nominet, Lancaster University, Oxford Royale Academy, Travel Indochina, The Internet Society and Holiday Lettings
- You can follow me on Twitter @RachelsWritings
- In my spare time, I’m training for a Private Pilot’s Licence
I offer a range of copywriting services and would be happy to discuss your exact requirements with you. The following are examples of the kind of work I can produce; please note that the list is not exhaustive, and I will happily consider any copywriting project.
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- News and magazine stories and regular columns
- Brochures or leaflets
- Direct mail
- Slogans and brand names
- Proofreading and copy editing
- SEO meta data
If you’re looking for impeccable copy to create a striking impression of your business, then come to me for all your copywriting needs.
Want me to write for you? Get in touch!
Please contact me by filling in the form below outlining your writing requirements, and I’ll get straight back to you.