June has been and gone, and it was another insanely busy month for me, with the result that I’ve made virtually no progress on my PPL and have had very few days off. The workload looked like this:
- 29 educational articles (2,000 words each – 58,000 words in total!!)
- A business profile/proposal doc for a client
- A sales email promoting a new resource website for another client
- Another whitepaper for the same client
- Some social media updates for the same client
- Two blog posts for Air Experiences
- A three-hour meeting writing blog posts and promotional letters for another client
- A blog post on online accessibility for another client
- Six more events listings for the prestigious/luxury client
On top of that:
- Our parents met for the first time when we all had lunch together in Cirencester; they got on really well!
- We’ve flown to the Isle of Wight for the day
- We’ve flown to Dover for the day
- We visited Packwood House
- We’ve started crewing for the hot air balloon again
- And I’m still volunteering for Guide Dogs every Thursday morning, walking dogs/puppies
I’m coping ok with this much bigger workload, though I sometimes wish I could have more time off. It gets pretty intense when I’m struggling to get everything written and then I have edits to make on top of that, and new projects to price up, invoices to send/chase, accounts to keep (theoretically – still behind on that!), and a life to live. Hence why I’m not updating this blog so often now!
As ever, you can keep up to date with my non-work activities over at www.cosylife.co.uk.